Shipping & Returns & Warranty
Shipping & Returns
- Purchases made on the dablamp store ship as soon as your product is available. You’ll receive emails about the status of your order, but you can also check the status of your order by signing into your dablamp Account on the dablamp store. Orders are sent through various carriers and can only be sent to addresses in the US and Canada.
- When your order will ship In most cases, your order will ship within 1-2 business days. We'll send you an email when it ships along with a confirmation email that has your delivery service information and tracking number.
- If part of your order isn't available for immediate shipment, your order will not ship until all items are available. You will see “Processing” if you check the status of your order online. When your order ships, the status will change to “Completed”, and you’ll receive a shipment notice with a tracking number.
- Shipping methods and carriers that we use In the US, we offer UPS and Ground shipping to physical addresses. Shipping is not available to PO boxes or military bases. In Canada, we offer UPS Express and UPS Ground shipping to physical addresses (no PO Boxes).
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of purchase in UNOPENED NEW CONDITION. Returns MUST be authorized before being sent. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to process a return. There are NO returns on products that have been opened and/or used. Shipping fees are nonrefundable. Refunds can only be processed if purchased directly from Dablamp.com
- If you complete a purchase through our online web store, you may cancel an order that has not entered the shipping process by contacting our support team via email email@example.com during business hours. You may also cancel an order if you need to add or subtract items from said order.
- Dablamp provides one year of coverage for only the electronic base. This covers defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of original retail purchase. Dablamp does not warranty glass, atomizers, normal wear and tear, or damages caused by accident or abuse. To obtain service email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call charges and international shipping charges may apply, depending on the location. Subject to the full terms and detailed information listed on Dablamp’s website under local consumer laws. You may be required to furnish proof of purchase details, and the device itself when making a claim under this warranty. Do not attempt to open the Dablamp base; this will immediately void the warranty for your product.